Saturday, June 03, 2006

Collectormania 9

OK, so I have been a tad remiss in my Blogging, just the one entry and that a few months back! So what can I write about? Me and the Mrs had an Anniversary (our Fourth) at the end of April, went up to Milton Keynes (UK) for Collectormania 9. Not every ones idea of an anniversary break, but we enjoyed ourselves seeing some old friends and making some new ones. Plus the chance to meet some BDH's! (thats Big Damn Heroes)
Alan Tudyk and Ron Glass were at this event, stars from the TV series "Firefly" and movie "Serenity", plus we got to meet Anthony Stewart Head from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and see plenty of other guests too. You cn see a few of my photos - here.

I should be heading to the London Film and Comic Con in a few weeks, hope to run into Nathan Fillion there, get to meet Captain Tight Pants himself.
Well, lets hope I don't leave it so long between blogs this time, Stay Shiny and watch out for themReavers.

No comments: